First Choice Visa Pty. Ltd


Allow a professional to take care of the procedure, so you can fully enjoy your new start.


From 1 July 2016, Australia student visa subclasses 570-575 have been replaced with a single student visa subclass 500. The new student visa takes into consideration the student’s intended education provider and country of citizenship as a risk assessment tool. Depending on this risk assessment, financial and English language capacity may or may not be required by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

You can apply for your student visa using either a letter of offer or a Confirmation of Enrolment from your education provider, but you usually need to supply evidence of your Confirmation of Enrolment before your student visa is granted. Some students are getting their Student Visas rejected because they are not meeting the Genuine Temporary Entrant criteria (GTE). We will assist you in this area and help you with the GTE and also we will help you in securing your enrolment at a College or University of your choice or whichever, College or University would be most suitable for your needs.

There are numerous Generaland Evidence requirements that international students must meet in order to be eligible for a student visa. These would include requirements relating to:

  • Your health
  • Your character
  • Overseas Student Health Cover (OHSC) – We can arrange this for you.
  • Being free of debts to the Commonwealth of Australia
  • Custody, accommodation and general welfare arrangements for students under 18 years of age
  • Your capacity to cover the cost of air fares, course tuition fees and living costs for you and your
    family members for the duration of your stay in Australia (the minimum living cost requirement
    is AUD$19,830 per year)
  • Your academic record and qualifications completed
  • Your English language proficiency
  • Proving that you are a Genuine Temporary Entrant.

Student can work 20 hours per weeks under the Student Visa. But sometime, you would need to apply for this.

If you would like to know your eligibility to apply for a Student Visa, please contact First Choice Visa now.


First Choice Visa Pty. Ltd



We are Registered Australian Migration Agent and New Zealand License Immigration Adviser Organization. Our Objective is to make this life changing decision as simple and straight forward as possible. Whether you need a migration agent to help you lodge your visa or just some help with your DIY application, We are able to help. Your Investment today is Your future tomorrow.

Due to the complexity of the immigration laws in Australia and New Zealand, It is advisable to use an Immigration Agent to help you with the procedure So you can fully enjoy your new start. And, in Australia and New Zealand, all immigration advise must be given by a Registered or License Migration Agent. And, we are bound by the Code Of Conduct.

First Choice Visa Ptd. Ltd


First Choice Visa is here to make your life changing decision as Simple and Straight Forward as possible. Therefore, our aim is to make sure your application is Decision ready when lodged

Migration Agent

Australian Registered
Migration Agent

Reliable and Trustworthy

Immigration Advisor

New Zealand Licensed
Immigration Advisor

Dependable and go out of our way to help clients

Migration and Investment Member

New Zealand Association
for Migration and
Investment Member

Knowledgeable about other industry and Partners with the right people to help you

Immigration Applications

We make sure your
application is decision ready

We can’t guarantee the grant of any VISA, but we do guarantee that we will help you make better immigration applications

Contact us


CALL US @ 61865578991

We are here to help with your Australia and New Zealand Visa
If you request for a call back the call charges are at the callers expense