BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT MIGRATION
BUSINESS TALENT VISA SUBCLASS 132
Do you have a successful business or a strong business career and a planning to establish an office, buy a business or migrate on your business or investment skills to Australia. Then, we can help. There are few options available for you. Therefore, it is essential to obtain upfront immigration advise.
Significant Business History Stream Subclass 132
People who have successful business career and held significant ownership interest in a business. Applicants should be:
- Under 55 years or exempted.
- Must have at least 2 of the last 4 fiscal years:
- Net assets in qualifying business of at least AUD 400,000; or
- A 10% ownership of the business if it is a publicly listed company; and
- The business had an annual turnover of at least AUD 3 million for 2 of the last 4 fiscal
- Have / own net assets of at least AUD 1.5 million.
Venture Capital Entrepreneur
This Stream is for people who have access to at least AUD 1 million from Australian venture capital funding (Legal Binding agreement) from AVCAL for started ups, commercialization of a product or development or expansion of a business.
BUSINESS INNOVATION AND INVESTMENT VISA SUBCLASS 188 / 888
Business Innovation & Investment Subclasses 188 /888 visas are for investors and business owners who wish to invest or establish businesses in Australia. It is a two stage visa program to get Permanent Resident Visa.
There are 4 streams to this Visa Subclass:
Business Innovation Bill Subclass 188
This option requires you to have owned a business and to be intending to establish business operations in Australia. You will need to meet the following criteria if you are applying through the Business Innovation Stream:
Requires SkillSelect and invited by minister to apply.
- Under 55 years at time of invitation to apply or exemption
- Requires Points Test (score minimum 65 points).
- Business turnover in one or more business at least AUD$ 500,000 – 2 out of 4 years
- Combined Business and personal asset of applicant and spouse of Min AUD$ 800,000
for establishment or conduct of business in Australia.
- Assets are lawfully acquired and transfer to Australia for visa grant.
Possible 2 extension – 2 years each.
Investor Stream (188 Provisional) VISA
This option requires Applicants to have managed investments or owned a business in Australia and have a willingness to make further investments in Australia. The applicant must be willing to invest AUD $5 million in Australian State or Territory Government bonds, known as a “Designated Investment” once the “Eligible Investment” has matured. If you are applying for the Investor Stream, the Applicant must:
- Require application by Skillselect and invited by writing by minister
- Nominated by state or territory government
- Under 55 years or exemption
- Required to pass point test (65 points Minimum)
- Successful record of eligible investment activity or business.
- 3 years direct involvement in managing businesses or eligible investment
- 1 out of 5 years – direct management of business and have minimum 10% ownership. Or maintain direct involvement of in managing eligible investment and minimum net value of AUD$ 1.5 million.
- Net worth of AUD$ 2.25 million, 2 years before applying
- Applicants make a designated investment of $ 1.5 + million in an Australian State or Territory issued bond.
Requires the primary applicant to spend 2 years in state or territory before progressing to PR.
Significant Investor Stream
The Significant Investor Stream is available to Applicants willing to invest at least AUD $5 million a “Complying Investment”. The Applicant must show (among other things):
- the $5 million was legally acquired and is unencumbered;
- evidence that they have resided at least 160 days (out of 4 years) in the nominating State or Territory; and
- a real and genuine commitment to maintain the Complying Investment for at least 4 years.
A Significant Investor Visa holder may be able to apply for up to TWO extensions of the visa, so long as they continue to hold the requisite interest in the complying investments.
Second Stage of the 188 Subclass 188
- they hold a provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) and have met the requirements of that visa in the stream in which they first applied; or
- hold a Special Category visa (subclass 444) or a Business (Long stay) visa (subclass 457IE) and have met the requirements of the business innovation stream.
First Choice Visa Pty. Ltd
FIRST CHOICE VISA IS YOUR CHOICE MIGRATION PARTNER IN THIS LIFE
We are Registered Australian Migration Agent and New Zealand License Immigration Adviser Organization. Our Objective is to make this life changing decision as simple and straight forward as possible. Whether you need a migration agent to help you lodge your visa or just some help with your DIY application, We are able to help. Your Investment today is Your future tomorrow.
Due to the complexity of the immigration laws in Australia and New Zealand, It is advisable to use an Immigration Agent to help you with the procedure So you can fully enjoy your new start. And, in Australia and New Zealand, all immigration advise must be given by a Registered or License Migration Agent. And, we are bound by the Code Of Conduct.
First Choice Visa Ptd. Ltd
WHY CHOOSE US
First Choice Visa is here to make your life changing decision as Simple and Straight Forward as possible. Therefore, our aim is to make sure your application is Decision ready when lodged
REQUEST A CALL BACK
CALL US @ 61865578991
We are here to help with your Australia and New Zealand Visa
If you request for a call back the call charges are at the callers expense